Saturday, February 28, 2009


Today was another good day. To start off with I learned that I won the drawing from Julie "Country Girl at Heart" I am so excited because I never win anything.I won this beautiful wall hanging. Thank you so much Julie. I also visited my good friend Lori at "Not Forgotten Farm" because today is her Birthday. She also gave me some needed help while I was there. Thank you Lori. I then came home and got busy stitching and finishing up some projects that I will have on my blog tomorrow. Night Night everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am heading to the post office right now!! I hope you like it!! I love all your wool and needle punch projects. I have only made one needle punch, but I really enjoyed doing it. I will have to put another project on my LOOOONG list of things to do!! Have a wonderful day. Julie

    ReplyDelete