Friday, February 27, 2009


Today has been a great day. After doing a little bit of marketing for my husband who refinishes hard wood floors I am finally back home. I am excited because tomorrow I plan on listing some items that I will have for sale. Today also would have been my Daddy's 67th birthday. I lost my Dad 25 years ago and I still sure do miss him. But I am lucky to have had him in my life and I am treasure all of my memories of him. I hope everyone has a great evening and check back for my handmade goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I just drew your name for my give-away!! Congrats--please email me your address and I will send it ASAP. I just read your post and realized that your dad and I have the same birthday--how about that? Glad you won!! Have a great weekend. Julie

    ReplyDelete