Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today has been such a nice day! First after waking up and cleaning up a bit I decided to go to the thrift store in search of wool. I had no luck but I was able to find four mini loaf pans so I was not totally out of luck. Then I went to visit the girls at Not Forgotten Farm, Lori and Felicia they are always so sweet and helpful. I then went to the store to get the ingredients to make mini poppy seed loafs. After that I plan on working on some rug hooking. I cant forget to mention that the weather is absolutely beautiful today. I opened the windows to let the house air out and it is so nice. This weather only makes me want spring even more.

1 comment:

  1. I always dreams of my bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed and a large window that faces out to the mountain. Hills and the natural forests with its trees and birds and animals, rivers and water bodies those will add colors to its picturesque landscape. The place will be calm and quite but with modern facilities.

    It was my dream but I am really lucky that I have found my dream place. Please look at the place. I am sure you will like it. If you are looking for renting a property in Ontario then don’t miss the dream place.

    Whether it's snowboarding, free skiing or just hanging out with friends, Badlands Terrain Park will be your home base! Did you know that SKIER (Snowboard Canada's freeski publication) Magazine listed Blue Mountain's BADLANDS TERRAIN PARK as a "Beast of the East" and that Freeskier Magazine named Badlands the 8th Best Terrain Park in Eastern North America? So, don’t miss to join us all in the blue mountain.

    ReplyDelete