Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey Guys,
Well its Tuesday evening and I wish I could say that my daughter Hayli is alot better but, thats not the case she has improved some but this flu has definately taken its toll on her. I took her to the Dr. yesterday and the flu seems to be what she has. With her not being able to speak very well because, of the extremely sore throat I gave her a litte pot and a wooden spoon to beat on when she needed me. OMG!!!!!! what was I thinking??? I think she must have been a drumer in a former life. Bless her heart I just want her to feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh honey...sorry to hear she's still so sick! give her some hot tea with about a 1/4 tsp of ground ginger in it...with honey, but no milk...that will get the yuck outta her fast!

    let me know if I can help?

    xoxox
    Lori

    ReplyDelete