Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Sunday evening to everyone!!!
Well I will have to say that this weekend has been a wet one. Hayli is feeling better, still a little cough but I have wiped everything down with Clorox hoping to kill any leftover germs. Yesterday we went to Lori's at Not Forgotten Farm and visited with her and Felicia. Those two should have there own show they keep me laughing and I just love them. I came home and made potato soup and some good crusty bread. yummy!!! Today I woke up and read the new country sampler and the Mercantile Magazine that I bought at Lori's those are two great magazines. Today after lunch Hayli and I went to The High School here in Nelson to watch a play, put on by the high school drama club "The Wedding Singer". They did a fantastic job. Hannah Lori's daughter was in the play and she was great. Those kids really do have allot of talent way to go!!! Well back to work tomorrow and I will post some new pic's soon on some things that I have been working on until then take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment