Friday, May 15, 2009


I am almost embarrassed to post since it has been so long. I keep saying I will do better then I get busy and...... Well my sister had her baby Megan Brooke Whetsel 8lbs. and 21 inches long and she is beautiful. I have been busy working on projects inside and out getting the garden adn flowers planted and opening the pool. Last week I got back from a week long business trip to Boston. Its was nice but I will have to say I am NOT a city girl. I have been running to my daughters softball games and I am sad to say that the season is over. She seems to be growing up tooooo... fast. Oh well after I complete some projects this weekend I promise to post some photos. I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. I live 40 miles from Boston and hate to go in there myself. I only go there for the theater once in a blue moon!!

    Looking forward to seeing your projects!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete